More than a "support plan", the activePDF Developer Program is a subscription-based program designed specifically to meet the unique needs of the development environment.
By participating in the Developer Program, you receive a term-based developer license for your activePDF software. Licenses are available on a per-site or per-developer basis, with no limitation on the number of installations, and will run for the duration of your subscription. In addition, our product experts are on hand to answer your coding questions, advise you as to best practices, or assist you with any other issues that might crop up during your project Participants also receive access to betas and pre-release builds, along with an ever-growing collection of resources designed to facilitate your projects.
There are four plans to choose from, depending on your needs:
- Plan A: 1 activePDF Product, 1 Named Developer
- Plan B: 1 activePDF Product, 1 Site(1)
- Plan C: Universal(2), 1 Named Developer
- Plan D: Universal, 1 Site
Each Plan Includes:
- Term-based license for applicable software product(s)
- Major and minor version upgrades
- Access to interim builds (pre-release)
- Access to betas
- Email support within 4 business hours
- Development Support
(1) A site is defined as a single contiguous physical location controlled by a single organization (e.g. an office, building or campus).
(2) Universal license includes activePDF Server, DocConverter, WebGrabber and Toolkit
Assistance with issues relating to a development license AND affecting a development environment. Includes licensing, installation, configuration, network and file specific issues, in addition to diagnosing, reviewing and troubleshooting code.
Response Time: Email within 4 business hours
Monday - Friday
7:00am - 4:00pm (Pacific)
Submit a Ticket: https://support.activepdf.com/
Custom term pricing available upon request:
Production Maintenance & Support and Developer Programs are subject to activePDF's current prices, terms and conditions, and are subject to change without notice.